About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Friday 13 March 2015

Bachmann J72



 My two J72's arrived today both externally pristine, looking at the mechanism they are little used. However they are both suffering from the “split axle” on the centre wheel set. I hope my mail to Bachmann can source a new set of axles. 
Apparently this is quite common with split frame locos even when they are stored!




2 comments:

  1. They look realy tidy..I hope you have some luck with Bachmann and the axels. Will tou be keeping the LNER livery?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I quite like the early BR very similar to this
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wensleydale_Railway#/media/File:Steam_Locomotive_69023_(7074556801).jpg

      Delete