About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Today started off badly


Today started off badly I was awake on and off most of the night when I arrived at work I was feeling really ill blinding headache. Anyway I went back home to sleep it off and I must say I feel 100% better for it. I though that while Linda was watching the “soaps" this evening I would sort the pugs derrière, here are the results.
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear your feeling much better...The Pug Repair Workshop is looking good. In there day real life must have looked like that some times? Good work...

    ReplyDelete