About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Saturday 5 October 2013

New coat


First coat of paint LNER Darlington green


No2 after the application of her first undercoat, now I can see the blemishes

2 comments:

  1. You will need sunglasses to do the next coat, I am watching this space.....

    Hope you are better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep I think it was my blood sugar a little low I'm fine now. still work to do on No2 filling the cab joint etc.

    ReplyDelete