About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Tuesday 1 October 2013

The final screw!





My scrapper arrived from fleabay today, I’m not disappointed although, after a strip down I discovered she was also abused at some time as her chassis has a chunk ripped out where someone never remove the final screw! And her rear end has been mutilated, again heavy wear on the nylon axel gear. Plus points working motor with brass worm and an intact motor mount coupling rods and bolts hand rails and handrail knobs.

 

 

 
An enjoyable 2 hours spent fabrication a new cab I knew that old Dapol roof would come in handy.
 

1 comment:

  1. I see something developing here? 'Pug renovation center' or maybe 'Pug Heritage center' or is it a fetish for Pug's? You made a good job of the cab, even the roof rivets or is it from a Dapol kit me thinks? I am watching this space...
    Oh I am awaiting arrival of J94 Number 16.....

    ReplyDelete