About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2013

New Toy



My new toy arrived today and what a stunner absolutely mint and with all the parts for the high bunker and stoker chimney instructions included. She looks as if she has only been test run the tyres have very slight discolouration hardly run I would say. I have not tested her yet but I am confidant she is in fine fettle. and at a bargain price of £25.50 delivered



 

1 comment:

  1. Very Good Buy...it looks good and I like the accompanying sheet you did really well there Alan...You may get the J94 bug like I have?

    ReplyDelete