About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Sunday 3 March 2013

Fire


When I arrive to do some more work on the pug I found the tool shed had been vandalized by the local Chavs nothing is safe form the yobs fortunately the fire was not to severe but considerable damage had been done at one end.

 

Not bad for a couple of hours work. I need some green paint to run down the joints between the boards and darken the underside
 
 

 
 

2 comments:

  1. You are becoming something of a railway vandal, is that a coil of railway cable I see inside the van...I don't know all that damage to van just to get a bit of cable.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it was the local kids smoking dope and up to hanky panky or it could have been Germaine Greer and friends burning their bra’s who knows, the cable you see is actually the switch for a flickering LED

    ReplyDelete