About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Bumble Bee Stripes



The time is come to start to fine detail the model before I start on rigging, Bumble Bee stripes have been added to the jib and jib runner toolbox. I had some fine lining tape I think it was for marking out “white boards” so I used this to create the distinctive warning stripes a neater job than masking and painting. I have to wait for the jib support frames to dry red paint takes an age, still no rush. That it for tonight time to spend some time with Linda.





3 comments:

  1. Oh yes...I am liking very much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am liking much draw have you to mak miself..Otto

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bit difficult to respond to you Otto you have not left an email address

    ReplyDelete