About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Bumble Bee stripes take 2


Once again a change of plan Bumble Bee stripes have now been printed with my Dymo Labelwriter 400 onto transparent labels and applied to the respective parts of the crane its not perfect but with a little light weathering I think it will pass muster. I can see from the picture there is a little touching up around but I expected that once again time has beaten me so its good night from me and goodnight from him!




1 comment:

  1. Really Good model...Are you putting descent Hornby/Bachmann wheels or scale wheels...I think I used Bachmann, But I think they are all made in the same building in China....

    ReplyDelete