About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Saturday 26 January 2013

Bumble Bee stripes take 3


Yet once again a change of plan with the Bumble Bee stripes I have now decided that the Dymo option is not up to the standard I want, so I have ordered some waterslide clear transfer sheets off  EBay, this morning I produced the master template to enable my to print the transfers. I think I will start rigging the jib and hoists over the weekend. Watch this space.



2 comments:

  1. Yes I was not impressed with the transparency of the Dymo film distinctively opaque so I found this on eBay 20 sheet cup decal A4 inkjet light water transfer paper for £8.19 its worth a try the master I made this morning covers ½ a sheet.

    ReplyDelete