About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Saturday 22 December 2012

I can't see the wood from the trees.


Got my insurance £100 cheaper than the renewal price ‘Tidy’ now back to the serious stuff tomorrow will be the last day of my build as we are having guests down for Christmas I am being evicted from my build room! Some more detailing this time on the left side an a little progress on the cab. Lots of sanding on the engine room roof a coat of white primer tomorrow I think then I can see the wood from the trees.



No comments:

Post a Comment