About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Saturday 22 December 2012

‘Evergreen’ plastic strip


I started working on detailing the right side of the crane this morning using some of the bargain ‘Evergreen’ plastic strip from Hobbycraft. Also experimented with the jib lettering from my Dymo 5500 label printer the final lettering will be printed onto transparent material not much else happening now I have to sort out my car insurance. Who said you can get a quote in less than 2 minutes!

1 comment: