About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Sunday 23 December 2012

I have no idea where my stuff is now


This afternoon I manage to do a little trimming and sanding before our guests arrive from ‘up north’ a quick blast with the Halfords white primer and all the warts are showing! Still early days I did however find the clear tape cartridge for my Dymo label printer, 3 copies of the jib lettering ‘just like that’.

Notice I had to tidy my work bench I have no idea where my stuff is now apparently its in the correct place, silly me I though that was on the work bench..

No comments:

Post a Comment