About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2012

The interior is going to me more challenging

The interior is going to me more challenging than first envisage, in particular the drivers area. I am also Pondering on the running lights I have 2mm LED’s. But where on earth will I fit the DCC decoder! I have always had a fascination for the Park Royal Rail bus since seeing them during the late ‘50’s or early ‘60’s when visiting my Grandparents in Rugby. Now I have the opportunity to create a working miniature. So I think the interior will have to be sparse with facsimiles of passenger seating.

Day Two
Still Day two

No comments:

Post a Comment