About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Day one catchup on my Railbus project


Day One



On the 3rd of November I made a start on my Park Royal Rail bus project, A BullAnt Motor Bogie arrived and the fine scale motor and chassis completed, work could start on the floor pan modification cutting out the aperture for the motor. I am not too keen on the nut and bolt fixing of the chassis to the floor pan I think I will fabricate plastic blocks tapped 2mm.  A start on fabricating seats from Ratio parts double 13mm wide the singles 9mm wide cut down in height.

No comments:

Post a Comment