About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Day Three of the build

11th November after watching the remembrance parade on the PC I was rather fragile Saturday night Sunday morning so I never made the parade in town always next year!

 I spent a few hours later building the railcar think I have sorted the power connections to the running lights and a temporary installation to the front of the cab it covers the destination board windows black paint seems the fix for that. Around 20 seats made just need to trim the backs and position them on the false floor. I have second thoughts on the white blocks. I must make them more compact and thread them 2mm. this is a close up of the electrical connections for the red and white running lights. 2mm LED hard wired to the male connector dropper resistor on the chassis disguised as some pneumatic cylinder or something it’s going to be tight installing the decoder though
Day three

No comments:

Post a Comment