About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Saturday 5 September 2020

Hornby Dublo footbridge refurbishment 05/09/2020.

 

Hornby Dublo footbridge refurbishment 05/09/2020.

Vallejo 70.908 Carmine Red arrived it wasn’t a success to me it looked a little pinkish, so I reverted to good old Humbrol No 30 matt enamel. Masking is a real chore so fiddly I can only hack an hour stint so I guess it should be read by Tuesday! After all the painting I’ll flatten it with Vallejo satin varnish blown on with the airbrush. 



No comments:

Post a Comment