About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2020

20/04/2020 Platform restoration

20/04/2020
I successfully split the terminus section from the layout and removed the platform sections so I can cut the track and replace the section that had magnets fitted. This is turned into more of a nightmare than a walk in the park I thought just refurbishing the terminus would be easy it's turn into a right can of worms. Are well got another 3 weeks to get though! Stripping the brick paper off the MDF is not as easy as I thought I had to resort to a detail sander. Eventually all stripped sanded and sprayed white. Two sections have their brick paper reapplied.








No comments:

Post a Comment