About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Saturday 14 May 2016

My new J94

My latest J94 I was considering a conversion as “Brussels” or a Lambton cab as it only cost me £37 on Ebay. It turns out to be mint apart from some dust shame to convert it, having said that I have not tested it on the rolling road yet but it will have to be dismantled to chip it.
Tested on the rolling road runs smooth, chipped it today running quite sweet. But I have a sticky turnout jams halfway on the throw guess it means removing that section baseboard and sorting it out.




No comments:

Post a Comment