About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Got Roundtuit

After a long absence I feel the time is right to update my blog, since I retired in January all those little jobs that I needed to get “roundtuit” ar finally done and almost dusted. With the wonderful weather we had it was a shame to scuttle of to the workshop instead I had some quality time with Linda in our caravan first in the Cotswolds the later in the summer Norfolk. All was not lost on the modelling front I manage a two page spread I Vogue (no I'm messing with you).

First off was the rolling road back in June followed by the Chipping of a couple of locos a couple of pullers and presses. Lastly I wired the layout for DCC operation using the new DCC AD-Sfx decoder most impressive makes frog switching a doddle and installed lighting in the shed and station buildings if you want a roundtuit Screwfix are out of stock. 



No comments:

Post a Comment