About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Friday 14 November 2014

Almost 2 years on


It is just over two weeks now until the annual model railway show on the 29th November that make two years since I posted my first blog, 

I do not seem on the face of it to have achieved much, but I suppose if I look at all the little projects and cameos that I have made I am not disappointed with progress.


Today’s offering were wiring the mimic board tails to the decoder 15 fine wire soldered to the underside of the decoder. That was no mean task my hands are not as steady as they used to be! I finally programmed the decoder last night and set 6 routes for point switching. Who said DCC wiring was a simple two wire connection.




No comments:

Post a Comment