About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Sunday 4 May 2014

Work on making the well.



This morning I drilled the 24 6mm holes through both top and bottom of the turntable well, and glued 24 6mm dowels into the bottom of the well. I have to think how I can bend 3mm MDF into a 12 inch circle for the well wall!



I think as it will only be cosmetic and non load bearing artist mill board may be an option. Not much else going on in the construction department Oh I have trial fitted the track pickups more on that tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment