About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Dapol turntable conversion part 2



Over the last couple of days I have been busy making the well walls, I the end I used the backing card from an A4 pad cut into strips bonded to some home printed brick paper. I slopped on a base coat of rusty brownish wash prior to gluing the rail base down. When its dry I will “bleed” the rust on to the concrete base.




1 comment:

  1. Now that's what I call a Turntable, And it looks sturdy too.

    ReplyDelete