About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Saturday 21 December 2013

Warship transplant



I have just made a start in modding my Mainline Warship “Kelly” basically I’m junking the mainline bogies and replacing them with Hornby items remove from the “Railroad” model I bought for £29 off eBay. I know these are not perfect but they are a marked improvement over the “mainline” offerings

1 comment:

  1. With it being from a Railroad unit, is it 5 pole? I have no doubts at all. Knowing your skills and talents It will be far better than the RTR version
    Watching this space with interest....

    ReplyDelete