About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Saturday 14 December 2013

Rolling Road la deuxième partie


My metal sections arrived from Birmingham and I had them cut to size +.5mm to allow for machining. Unfortunately the weather is not warm enough for me to venture up to my workshop to machine the parts for assembly. 


Just to give you an idea of where I am going with this I enlisted the help of “double sided tape”. The square section will have a 6 mm hole bored through so the eight assemblies can be mounted on two parallel arms  four each side. Each side electrically isolated from each other. 



1 comment:

  1. I like.........plus it has a great feel good factor when it's all your own work?

    ReplyDelete