About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Sunday 1 December 2013

Letchworth Model railway exhibition.


Yesterday was the Letchworth model railway club exhibition; I was a little disappointed with the content down on last year. Sellers were asking silly money for stuff and some of it was rubbish. I did however get my JCB Mk3 and a cooper craft tanker trailer. A power bogie for my warship was £34 come on get real. 





  



A quick check on EBay resulted in a Hornby R3068 class 42 “Formidable” £29.99 post free Tidy a bargain. Now what to do with the Mainline version well today she was prepared for the repaint of the yellow front I think strip the gears and use her for set dressing. 




4 comments: