About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Saturday 23 November 2013

New toy’s arrived today

Mr postman called twice today, that’s a first, anyway my eBay offerings arrived,

Job lot of LNER teak coaches 3 returning back on eBay 2 MR railway clerestory coaches and a J94.

These three are back up for sale I have enough teak coaches with the four bellow 



One low mileage J94 perfect!





1 comment:

  1. I must have missed this post girst time?...Not like me. With regards to the teak coach's I have seen where some people have had success with stain varnish, but you need to experiment on the underside first...

    ReplyDelete