About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Saturday 28 September 2013

New wheels

 
New wheels and coupling rods arrive from Peters spares on Thursday; I though it was about time to fabricate the motor mount to fit the Mashima motor. So here we are my effort it fits the cab but will it work. I am waiting for a scrapper to arrive from fleabay so I can cannibalise the motor for the worm gear, and other useful bits ok I suppose for £8!





2 comments:

  1. Coming along nicely, The motor mount looks sturdy enough...it will be a little tight for the crew...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah in those days there was no fast food and they had to shovel coal! I think they will fit.

    ReplyDelete