About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Horror lurking below


Turning my attention to the chassis of the pug I discovered that the poor little thing has been to the moon and back judging from the wear on the nylon gear and wheel sets. There is no plating left on the treads subtitle camouflage with some metallic paint concealed the horror lurking below! I mist remember that trick when I want to sell some tat on fleabay oh make sure the picture is slightly out of focus too. New wheel sets and rods on order from Peters spares.


1 comment: