About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Sunday 1 September 2013

Even more pug news


Even more pug news, this morning I milled the lead weight to enable a chip to be fitted into the boiler. Not the easiest material to mill fine cuts and paraffin to lubricate its job done. The first fit looks good but I need to wait for the replacement chassis to arrive before I can do the final assembly. I guess that will be next weekend.
 
Now you see it
 now you don't

1 comment: