About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Dunspendin terminus


Dunspendin terminus

Over the last month or so I made a start on my baseboard, and terminus infrastructure.  The building is from the Metcalfe card range and platforms made from laminated MDF covered with homemade textured papers. A little hiccup at the end of the long platform I think the station base has swollen slightly, nothing that cannot be fixed.


2 comments:

  1. Looking good, Nice building.....4 tracks I take it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes early days, if you have a copy of AnyRailEN5.7.1 you can view what I propose for my layout dunspendin_1.any

      Delete