About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Wednesday 24 April 2013

More New Toys!


More Fleabay bargains a Dapol J94 WD DEPT WARRINGTON for £26.90 incl and an Airfix Autocoach in GWR brown/cream '187' £22.98 incl

 
 The funnel needs looking at and that lamp has to go!


 

I think I’ll name my railway “Dunspendin”


2 comments:

  1. It looks like the chimney is not seated correctly, but looks good. The Auto coach looks really good in chocolate and cream and with the 14xx makes a nice train.
    I think Dunspendin may be a little premature...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. chimney sorted turned 180 degrees sits perfect lamp off job done

    ReplyDelete