About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Monday 18 February 2013

The Bromsgrove proven plan


I had a look at the Bromsgrove models site and modified my previous plan to the Bromsgrove proven plan, I’ve hot wired a socket and connected the chip out of the box it works but I think the CV’s need adjusting. Time to fit the chip in to place now I know it works and tidy up the wires, now where is that clear bathroom sealant?


 

Unfortunately the chip is a tad to big to fit properly, I do not want to butcher the chassis to fit it in so I’ll look out for either a Digitrax DZ125 or a Gaugemaster DCC22 both are around 10x 8 mm so they should fit ok. I used the Gaugemaster DCC26 in the Bachmann 08 she works a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment