About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2013

It's only a whimsical notion


It's only a whimsical notion to sell burgers at the Royal International Air Tattoo 2013 at Fairford, But then again, I just might use it on my railway in any case all good railways have a greasy burger van



2 comments:

  1. I like it...but a little modern though me thinks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Au contraire, mon Capitán, I will be modelling a heritage railway, so anything old or new will fit into place. A cunning plan non?

    ReplyDelete