About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Sunday 3 February 2013

Jigging in the rigging


Most of the day so far has been split between rigging the crane and sorting out duplicated entries in my aircraft database. Back to the former rigging is complete and works as I hope it would I think that when I get around to building a layout it will sit in a siding. I knew that would be the case but I wanted to make I a working model just to prove to myself I could do it. All that aside I have to fabricate the side jacks and fit some couplings.

As a by-product of my resumption in the modelling hobby I find the arthritis in my fingers a lot better still not 100% but more movement in the joints that’s it for today over the next week I will fabricate the side jacks.





1 comment:

  1. Superb job Alan, You always had good modelling skills Way back in the 1960's when we did all those Aircraft and tanks...Well Done

    ReplyDelete