About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Monday 10 December 2012

A start on the terminus section


 Today I started to transfer my thoughts on my proposed terminus section to a sheet of MDF measuring 4ft x 1ft. But I did make discovery regarding the “Railmatch” white primer that turned out to be a mislabelled bottle of satin varnish! Bummer I bought a bottle to finalise the railcar I guess there will not be a market for an opened pot on eBay.

 

2 comments:

  1. You could always take it back to your model shop and change it. Your plan looks to be ok too. So far so good.
    Watching this space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not sure on the paper turnouts are they DCC freindly?

      Delete