About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Saturday 18 November 2023

Guess who bought a tractor from Great Eastern Models?

 

18/11/2023

I succumbed to purchasing another locomotive this time a Class 37/0 D6704 from Accurascale sound fitted from the factory like all Accurascale locos I have I can’t fault it. I have only run it in on the rolling road and taken it one length of the layout 24 feet!


https://www.greateasternmodels.co.uk/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment