About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Thursday 19 October 2023

“Fringford Manor”

19/10/2023

She may be a plain Jane; I watched her for over year and a half but she kept at a respectable distance. Then out of the blue a knock on my door and there she was. I invited her in and took her upstairs, I carefully removed her outer wrap; my heart was pounding with anticipation what lays underneath her well padded exterior my trembling hands removed the top covering and there she was in all her glory “Fringford Manor”. Gently lifting her up I was besotted by her slender body I gazed longingly at her exquisite lines unlike her siblings her body art is minimalistic but perfectly applied truly she is a work of art.  Now I wanted to see how she performed with her belly full of fire! Running in on the rolling road at half speed you can only hear the faint purr from the motor and drive train, a quick play with the sound switched on didn’t disappoint me ether. Closer examination revealed all her fine details; I could wax lyrical about what I see but to put in into a nutshell Perfection! Time to ft the footplate crew, I bought the Modelu crew but had some difficulty in setting the driver at the correct angle. I had to resort to some drastic surgery and amputated the driver’s right leg!  Fortunately the fireman escaped surgery. My only reservation is the rivet size looks a little on the large size, but this is hardly noticeable.




 



No comments:

Post a Comment