About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Thursday 21 November 2019

Western Hills Latest loco arrives



Again its being a little while since I have written anything to this blog, so a quick update. I was hoping to get hold of a Dapol 122 from Hattons and pick it up at Warley unfortunately my plan to save £4 on the postage was thwarted. Well the model arrived today one day after me ordering it on line. This Saturday 23rd I’m taking two of my grandsons to Warley; I hope to pick up a sound chip for the railcar. I have resisted all temptation to chip it with a standard 21pin chip from my stock; there is a lot of intricate detail on the chassis so I only want to take the body off once. I guess I need some passengers too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment