About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Sunday 5 November 2017

GWR AEC railcar day 7



Another short post today GWR chocolate airbrushed on the lower half for the body and the roof airbrushed grey. GWR razor-edge railcar - express parcels FRH4110_3999 in 4mm/00-1:76 ordered from Fox this morning. I must admit I’m not looking forward to doing the lining!  There is a small amount of bleeding around the door handles/hinges I think the lining may cover it. D821 'Greyhound' still has motor issues, I felt reluctant to use the repaired motor in view of the chips being fried. I ordered a set of Side Frames (Motor Housing) & Pickups together with a motor from Peters Spares last Monday. The Side Frames arrived Thursday no sign of the motor yet so 'Greyhound' is still in the shed!


1 comment: