About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Monday 23 January 2017

The Chiltern Model Railway Exhibition



A quick visit to The Chiltern Model Railway Exhibition in Stevenage on the 14/01/2017 as I was on a mission and the halls were rammed full I made for Megapoints controllers and purchased the servo controller. A short while later I bumped into a fellow club member who told me that TTCdiecast had some not to be missed show bargains. I could not resist so I purchased Hornby 6947 Helmingham Hall a good sized locomotive for Pix Valley. Back home on to Ebay and ordered 10 micro servos for £13.50 more to follow on the signalling.

No comments:

Post a Comment