About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Friday 25 November 2016

0-6-0 WD Austerity “Royal Engineer”



Finally it’s chipped and running, the name plates are fitted. Tomorrow is the 32nd Annual Model Railway Exhibition Etonbury Academy, Stotfold Rd, Arlesey SG15 6XS this will be my first show as a helper if anyone reading this is there say hello. Hopefully I can ge a few items off my tick list fingers crossed.




1 comment:

  1. Great work Alan...I bet you will have a good day tomorrow..

    ReplyDelete