About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Saturday 5 March 2016

Tornado stalling


What seemed to be a trivial issue has escalated it to a major rebuild. Tornado was stalling in reverse passing trough Rushmoor station. I had to remove the station in order to see the problem. Badly laid track there is a dip were a 4” section was fitted is so the loco was “bridging” when driven in reverse. I need to replace the whole section to be on the safe side. I will make a start when I have the necessary track and fishplates.




https://youtu.be/uxgUESXwVS8

No comments:

Post a Comment