About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Tuesday 29 December 2015

End of year review



As 2015 draws to a close I think its time to reflect on the year. Way back in January Pix Valley was one floor down and discussions were in place to create a hobby room. On return from Australia in the beginning of June I commissioned a company to convert the loft space. Work started during the second week in June by the 19th of the month work was finished. Although Pix Valley was not reinstalled until mid July and work steadily progressed during the year new stock was added 73086 BR standard class 5 bought second hand in Skegness in March and some stock sold on; my most memorable purchase was “Tornado” acquired when I visited the Severn Valley Railway in October. However I am still waiting for my J94 “Royal Engineer” and USA tank in LMR livery both on pre-order. Work is still very much work in progress.















1 comment: