About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Thursday 27 August 2015

The J72 saga carries on

The J72 saga carries on; one of the new motors gave up after 20 minutes running on DC at only 6 Volts. I have resigned myself to the fact that the J72 is a pig and I will get one the new releases when they are out. To day I have a go at ultra low relief industrial type units to fill a void by Arelesworth Station. 5 units printed onto photo paper mounted onto 2mm card.





2 comments:

  1. I like the low relief buildings they look realy good, though a little too modern for me. are they teak coaches in hiding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are Ill have a shunt and take another photo.

    ReplyDelete