About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Monday 24 November 2014

Top marks for Hatton’s

Top marks for Hatton’s, a replacement decoder arrived with in 3 days of my posting the defective one back. Over the last few days I manage to set up a small production line to make the LED’s for the mimic board. Progress was slower than usual because we had my daughter and son-in-law stay for an overnight to celebrate my other daughters 40th um, time flies when you enjoy life. Today the last 2 LED’s were fitted to the mimic board and continuity tested. Over the coming week I shall refit the decoder board and test the whole installation watch this space!


1 comment: