About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Friday 20 June 2014

Home made OO gauge rolling road update.

I eventually received my order from Hatton’s today 6 chips and a replacement lead for my prodigy unit
I thought I would order Hatton’s new small 2 function chip and 5 standard ones. As you can see the small (red) chip is badged DCC Concepts. I guess they are all from the DCC Concepts range.

Yep all my range of locos fit the rolling road.



1 comment:

  1. I like the rail bus it looks good with the light weathering, You will have to let me know how the2 function chip performs.

    ReplyDelete