About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Saturday 8 March 2014

Two shades of gray



I need to work on some light weathering.


A bit minging I guess I can make something from them



3 comments:

  1. A nice job Alan. are the wheels the correct size? as the buffers look to be riding a bit high?...But I do like it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dunno the lime wagon is derailed only just spotted that I have a set of spoked wheels to fit two of those shunters trucks I bought were a bit doggy, but they all have been re-wheeled with metal sets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a bit of a Shunters truck theme going on here?

    ReplyDelete