About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Sunday 23 March 2014

Step by Step


Ok Mr. O'Reilly has the boot I said I wanted steps both ends 3 feet wide what did he build one 3 meters wide! I managed to hoof him off site before he started the second end, who said he was cheap? Now Bodgit frigit and scarper have finished this afternoon all I require now is a risk assessment from Linda.






I can see Bodgit and Frigit but where is Scarper?



2 comments:

  1. Looks fine to me ...But the bottom step does look a tad high?...But is is a bit before elf and safety?

    ReplyDelete
  2. when the cameo is place on the layout the ground line will be level with the bottom of the long wall allowing the base of the steps to blend one course lower

    ReplyDelete