About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Saturday 15 March 2014

Lineside Camping


Linda considered opening a B&B when I retired; alas this is all I can afford.





The entire artwork is produced in MS Word 2007 font size down to 5pt. the colour match is not too bad sample taken on my smart phone with a color grab app. and then loading the RGB values into MS Word not to shabby a result.

2 comments:

  1. Impressive, I tried the number but it must not be connected yet?

    ReplyDelete