About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Gas Bottles


Cut 18mm of 1/8”od tube for the oxygen and 14mm for the acetylene. Round off one end very slightly and drill a 2mm hole in top end just enough to support the  nose piece insert a short length of 2mm rod into the top.

Gauges are made from two pieces of 1.5mm rod fused together and a small slice trimmed off the end glued to the nose of the bottle.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update Alan.....I cannot reply on Facebook as they have banned me for a second time for piccys I posted months ago, when they will let me post again is up to Facebook?

    ReplyDelete